Children are important to us at College First Church of God! From their early days, children begin a spiritual journey that will last a lifetime. Our goal is to partner with parents as they help their children along that journey. We know being a parent isn’t always easy, but it is one of the most important jobs you will ever have! So let us encourage and equip you in this vital task God has given you.
Follow us on Facebook for real-time updates!
Ministries we offer for children ages birth through grade 5 and their families:
- Nursery care is provided during the 9:30 and 11:00 worship services.
- Sunday morning children’s classes are available as follows:
- 9:30 both locations: Classes for preschool, grades K-2 and grades 3-5
- 11:00 Sanctuary building: classes for preschool and grades K-5
- Kids Club at 7:00 PM on Wednesday evenings for ages 4 – grade 5 at the main building.
- Where Moms Connect, a small group for mothers for mothers that meets once a month Wednesday evenings.
- Championship Fathering, a small group for dads that meets once a month on Wednesday evenings.
For more information, contact Michaela, Faith and Sally at email@example.com