Children are important to us at College First Church of God! From their early days, children begin a spiritual journey that will last a lifetime. Our goal is to partner with parents as they help their children along that journey. We know being a parent isn’t always easy, but it is one of the most important jobs you will ever have! So let us encourage and equip you in this vital task God has given you.
Ministries we offer for children ages birth through grade 5 and their families:
- Nursery care is provided during the 9:30 and 11:00 worship services.
- Sunday morning children’s classes are available as listed below:
9:30 both locations: Classes for preschool, grades K-2 and grades 3-5
11:00 church building: classes for preschool and grades K-5
11:00 CFWinebrennner: no class for preschool and grades K-5, but preschoolers are welcome in the nursery
- Kids Club at 7:00 PM on Wednesday evenings for ages 3 – grade 5 at the main building.
- Where Moms Connect, a small group for mothers for mothers that meets once a month Wednesday evenings.
- Championship Fathering, a small group for dads that meets once a month on Wednesday evenings.
- Trunk-n-Treat: offered in the fall as a fun way for children to receive treats in a non-scary environment. This Fall’s event will be held on October 30th. For more information, click here.
- Date Nite: Fun activities are provided for children by youth and adult volunteers so parents can have a night out. Be on the look-out for upcoming information.
- Summer Activities: A Family Faith Expedition, Fun in the Son day camps and other activities are offered during the summer to provide opportunities for faith, friendships and fun!
For more information, contact Beth, Faith and Alicia at email@example.com